Thursday, March 2, 2017

Intention ~ Survey

iRFOvHAar3D_XOlOtbzMvxqkJKQWblL1zlbkmsV-ndsy9vTajMzNALJeAg6jYTO-JynfHsom9w

What is your top intention for the upcoming month?(7 responses)

Become prepared for Ramadan by gradually adding on to my daily routine isa
To be more productive with my time. Not wasting it
Reading the Quran more and understanding the meaning Insha'Allah
To keep up with my daily journalling. By doing so, it helps me to stay focused (insha Allah) on all the goals I have for the day, week, month. These goals all contribute to my worship of Allah, through various avenues.
To remain positive and hopeful and fullfill any contracts, verbal or written, to the best of my ability.
To have more patience

Reading the Qur'an every day. Consistently. In sha Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment